'If you love rainbows, animals and everything you need to book a stay at this new Lisa Frank hotel inspired by the iconic 90s icon.
Hotels.com has collaborated with the designer to create an experience that guests can stay at for a limited-time only this month.
The Lisa Frank hotel is located in Los Angeles in the Barsala penthouse.The entire suite is decked out with Frank’s bold and signature animal prints and rainbows.
If you’re lucky enough to actually get a room at the place, you get a lot in return. You can read about the amenities below.
- “Hang with their BFFs in a lounge area with a rainbow window display and a larger-than-life mural complete with Lisa Frank’s unforgettable characters (bunnies, bears, and puppies galore!)
- Sleep in a dream-worthy light-up canopy bed fitted with Lisa Frank bedding and a neon unicorn night light
- Shower with Lisa Frank’s dolphins and dry off with Lisa Frank bath towels in a bathroom decked out with an colorful LED rainbow shower
- Chow down in a cheetah-print kitchen complete with a minibar stocked with snacks that will transport taste buds in a flavorful ‘90s time machine (yes, there will be Planters Cheez Balls)
- Pen a letter to your BFF with Lisa Frank pencils, folders and trapper keepers, all located in the office area of the flat
- Kick back in Hotels.com x Lisa Frank sleepwear including a robe, slipper set and eye mask for each guest”' - via ALT PRESS